Welcome to WritingPackages!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
(Hereinafter referred to as “WritingPackages”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to provide our services efficiently and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide, search for, read, listen to and view content, purchase packages, use the website and services and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- User content
- Payment information
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website.
WritingPackages will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment information: Your credit/debit card information or payment information will be processed by PayPal (payment platform available on the website), which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the packages. WritingPackages reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the packages.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, in which you can share your information.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users and customers through the website and services will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of services. WritingPackages may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, WritingPackages may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide the website and services.
- Provide the packages.
- Deliver and send the final works to the users (written content).
- Provide revisions requested by users.
- Process payments.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about content and services offered by and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of WritingPackages.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, customer, or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on the website. For example, process payments (PayPal), create and host the website, send email, analyze data (Google Analytics), show advertising within the website, provide marketing services, and provide search results.
Protection of WritingPackages and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of WritingPackages, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. WritingPackages uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
WritingPackages follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once WritingPackages receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while WritingPackages strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download, or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the website and services may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
10. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information and restrict access to that person.
11. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify, and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of WritingPackages email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
12. THIRD PARTIES
13. CONTACT US